I have always wanted to make crepes as they are a delicious and iconic French food that I will forever enjoy. I was perusing through my local Ross store, in the kitchen section, when I came across a crepe pan and it had directions on the back of the pan on how to make crepes. It seemed simple enough and at $8, I thought “why not!”
It has been a few weeks now and I have made many a crepe for breakfast, lunch and desert ;) I have some photographs to share the process and wonderful outcome and I hope you delve into your own culinary adventures today!
- Crepe pan
- 2 eggs
- 8oz of milk
- 4oz of flour
- 4 tsp of butter
- Combine milk and flour
- Beat eggs, then add to the milk and flour mixture, stir well
- Melt 1 tsp of butter in crepe pan
- On Medium heat, pour in some of the mixture (enough to cover the bottom)
- Cook one side for 2-3 minutes, flip and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes
- Repeat until all the mixture is used
Then add whatever you like! For breakfast, I cut up strawberries, bananas, and I added yogurt and granola. Very tasty and quick and seems SO gourmet!!