You may recall the original side yard beautification project from awhile back, which is still doing quite well (considering my lack of maintenance). Yesterday, I gave our bare half wall something to stand out about. I spruced up this plain Jane structure with a flower box, some Marigolds, Succulent clippings and Purslane clippings. Fifteen minutes worth or leveling, drilling, hanging, potting, watering and I got to check off another “to-do” item ;) What project can you get done in 15 minutes today!!!
This project cost $8!!
- Metal Flower Box = $1 – Garage Sale
- Coco Liner = $4 – BigLots
- Marigolds= $2.97+tax – Home Depot
- Succulent Clippings = Free – My Backyard
- Purslane Clippings = Free – My Side Yard
- 2 screws and 2 anchors = Free – Already had some
Like Us on Facebook