Fabulous aromas and shiny rings….YES PLEASE! Diamond Candles is a North Carolina based candle company founded in 2011 and they are becoming very popular. They actually bring the whole “toy-in-the-box” excitement to candles, by placing a ring (worth $10, $100, $1000, or $5000) inside each candle! I was able to order one of their candles for free, so I chose “Sunwashed;” and a heavenly candle scent wafted from the opened mail package, even before burning!
Needless to say, my house was a clean laundry smelling haven and I was delighted! AND, not only are the candles in a nice glass container (that you know I will be re-purposing!), the company strives to be socially conscious while making the candles earth friendly. I had never thought about the possibility of candles being bad for the environment, but apparently many candles have paraffin wax (a crude oil byproduct) and/or Lead, Tin or Zinc in the wicks.
Quick Facts about Diamond Candles
- The company is indeed legit (They mainly buy U.S. products to support our economy. The rings are bought in bulk from the same companies used by the national department stores and jewelry stores)
- They use Soy wax from U.S. purchased soy beans
- Candles are 21 oz and about 3.5 inches in diameter and 6.5 inches tall
- They offer a wide variety scents and they do take suggestions ; )
My Diamond Candle Photo Journey:
Good to Know:
- Rings are in a mini “Ziplock” style bag, wrapped inside of a piece of foil
- The rings inside Diamond Candles are the most common ring sizes (6-8)
- If your ring doesn’t fit, no worries! They have a “Ring Swap Center” on their Facebook page!
Diamond Candle Giveaway!!!!!!
I hope you are now as excited about them as I am! These candles are a total win-win “situation.” Below is a chance for you to win one Diamond Candle in the scent of your choosing!
Though this post is sponsored by Diamond Candles, the views and opinions are 100% Oh My Goods! :)