The OMG! Home Decor Blog
The dream for Oh My Goods! is to form a community that is more about celebrating life than simply accumulating things. Oh My Goods is about encouraging the creation of environments that invite, inspire and reflect.
When we create beautiful environments, hopefully this encourages us to share our space with others and develop relationships that build community.
Believe it or not, our environments do help to shape our attitude, mood, productivity, sensibilities, thoughts processes, etc. Having a great living space is not just a superficial thing—sometimes people think art, beauty, design and creativity are unnecessary, however, I believe that they are essential to inspiring one another to be great people and do great things. Most importantly, it enhances the quality of our being.
Life cannot be enjoyed by just being “on the go” all of the time because that is not living, that’s surviving. When we have houses, condos, apartments and duplexes that make us feel more relaxed, we can make time to reflect on the past, the present, and the future, so that we can make better choices for ourselves and others.
I Believe that our “consumer culture” can be utilized in a responsible way for our wallets, for each other and for our physical world.
My name is Loi, I live in Orlando, FL with my husband of 5 years and I am borderline obsessed with Home Design. I want to create a place that helps people make better, more informed choices when it comes to decorating their spaces. I have an eclectic and whimsical personal aesthetic, however, I can and do appreciate other commonly beloved styles! In addition, I am a singer-songwriter-guitarist, navigating my way through an unfamiliar musical terrain one day at a time ;) Feel free to check out my songs and my melodic journey right HERE.
Yes! You Can Hire Me For Any Of The Following:
Want to advertise on my site?
Email me for rates
For a media kit, price quote or to advertise, email me:
- Oh My Goods! is created and written solely by Loi Head who desires to share information that she deems acceptable to disclose for inspiration that enables the creation and enhancement of positive living.
- Oh My Goods! intends to develop a positive, enthusiastic, and fun atmosphere when it comes to home/life improvement and statements and opinions found on this site are never intended to offend or attack any group or individual.
- The various home improvement and decorating related methods, suggestions, and tutorials on Oh My Goods! are not error proof, they’re merely what worked for me along the way (remember, I am not an expert in the field). Extra precautions and additional research are always advised and Oh My Goods! cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the outcome of your home improvement undertakings. Therefore, if you are injured attempting something you have seen or read about on this site, or if a project doesn’t yield the results that you intended after following our tutorials or tips, Oh My Goods! is in no way liable.
- Oh My Goods! reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without prior announcement.
- All photos that are not taken by Oh My Goods! are credited and linked to their outside sources and are believed to be in public domain and readily available on the Internet (published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, title 17, U.S. Code).
- Any photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by Oh My Goods! and are rights protected. Failure to link back and credit our site as their source constitutes a copyright violation.
- I love spreading the joy of life, so feel free to use any of my images as long as they are credited and accompanied by a link back to this site.
- Duplicating any of the text on this site (even if it’s credited to OMG!) is prohibited since it hurts both parties’ Google Rankings due to being indexed as repeat content. Please paraphrase, summarize, or link to copy on our site as opposed to just copying and pasting text.
- The design and layout of Oh My Goods! is the sole property of same. Copying or mimicking our appearance (ie: duplicating our tab titles, imitating our header) is strictly prohibited.
- By submitting your home/project/before & after photos to OMG! via email, you’re granting us permission to use them in any way that we choose unless otherwise stated in your initial email. You know we love to share any and all of those amazing projects!
- Oh My Goods! does not accept payment for in-post product features and I only rave about something because I like it and want to share my feelings with the whole, wide world…..of cyberspace:)
- I do not give, sell, or provide any contact information to outside companies.
- This site is a “drama free” zone, Oh My Goods! reserves the right to remove or edit any comment that I deem malicious, spam-like, or otherwise inappropriate. Let’s keep this site upbeat and positive! If you don’t have something nice to say (about our projects or those submitted by our readers) we ask that you communicate it in a nice, constructive and helpful way.